CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 10, 2007



My nephew Kyle has it in his head that he gave Blake his Elmo doll. I watched them the other day, and he found Blake's favorite plush Elmo. He said, "Kristie, is he mine?" I told him that it was Blake's toy, but that Kyle could play with it while he was here. He was ok with that, but he keeps asking my sister to help him find his Elmo. Well, Kyle's sister is at camp right now, so his mom took him to Outback Steakhouse (his favorite!) and promised him she'd take him to the store afterward and buy him another Elmo. I don't know if you can see this coming, but when my mom told me the story, I cringed, and said, "She promised him ahead of time?!" They of course, did not have the Elmo that he wanted, and he had a huge meltdown in the toy department. I am sure there were people wondering why this big ten year old kid was having a fit about not getting an Elmo doll. But, such is life, I guess. So, last night, my mom looked online and found one on Ebay, and I am bidding on it for her. Keep your fingers crossed that I win it for the boy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it would have been us we would have never made it to the store and then a meltdown would have ensued everywhere we would have went.

a said...

Did you get it??? My 13 year old still loves his pooh...

Kristiem10 said...

Yes!!! We did get it. He'll be so excited when it comes.