CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 2, 2007

Random Funnies

So, Blake loves the Spongebob Squarepants Movie. And at the beginning of it, Spongebob is looking forward to getting a promotion and chants, "I'm ready...promotion, I'm ready...promotion!" A couple days ago, I asked him if he wanted a little of my hand cream. He said, "I'm ready...for lotion, I'm ready...for lotion!" lol. So, apparently that's what he thinks Spongebob says. Makes sense, since he doesn't know what a promotion is. Funny boy.

And, last night, Drew was laying in bed with me. He kept hopping around. I told him to lay still, because Mommy's belly hurt. He said, "You have to poop, Mommy?" I told him no, that I ate some pizza that made me want to throw up. He said, "I want to throw up, too!" I told him that throwing up was yucky, and I didn't want to throw up. He started rubbing my back, saying, "Ah Mommy. It's ok."


Blake says "hey-bana" for banana, calls his daddy by his first name, and calls Drew, "Druke".

Drew says "aligator" for elevator, and calls Peter Pan "Peter Pants"

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Sounds almost exactly like something that would happen at our house - lol. Except for Spongebob. For some reason Lindsey really, really doesn't like Spongebob.

My favorite mispronounced word of Justin's is P-pop - that's what he calls a lollipop.
Lindsey used to call pajamas jamamas and a mustache was a stuffmatch. :-)

theotherlion said...

WHO lives in a pineapple under the sea? SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS! Absorbant and yellow and porous is he. SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS. I think Blake and I would get along famously.
I love the kid talk. =)

Anonymous said...

That's funny that Drew calls his dad by his first name. Mathieu does the same thing sorta...instead of calling him Cody he calls him "The Codeman."