CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 6, 2007

Boonshoft Museum of Discovery

Friday, we went to a children's museum. Drew had a stupid seizure before we went. Thankfully it wasn't terribly long, and he was still able to enjoy the museum. And when I say museum, I mean the elevators at the museum.



They had a little store that the kids got to "shop" at, and my nephew Kyle designated himself as Pedro the store owner, and wouldn't give up his apron. That's his sister, Danielle doing a little shopping.


Blake loved the garage area with a truck he could get behind the wheel.


The kids had a great time, but we grown-ups were happy when it was all over.

2 comments:

shoeaddict said...

I'm so sorry that Drew had a seizure! It doesn't really sound like YOU had much fun. I hope you have a great week.

Come visit me again.

theotherlion said...

He's such a little man! Stairs and strings are big at our house lately. But elevators--that's in a whole new league of cool! BTW, I kinda wish I could play in that store. It looks AWESOME.