CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 10, 2007

Summer Fun

It has been so hot and humid here that the kids played outside in the water yesterday morning. They had fun! Drew wanted to go, but his anxiety kept him on the sidelines. He watched and laughed and talked about playing in the water, but when it came down to it, he stayed in the house. They chased each other around the yard with the watering cans, dousing each other. Every time Danielle poured water on Kyle's head, he started gagging. Blake thought the chase game was fun, but got a bit confused or excited, because he would throw the actual watering can at Kyle or Danielle. I couldn't find Blake's swim trunks and he was so excited to go out, I let him go without. I usually hate to see little ones in a swim diaper only, but I was willing to lower my standards for the happiness of my kidling.









0 comments: