CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 27, 2007

What is up with this?!

Both of my boys came home in different clothes than I sent them in. Drew peed through two pairs of pants and I don't know what happened to Blake's. They were in a plastic bag.

They said Drew was agitated today, and they took him to the bathroom often. Wondering if I need to make an appointment with the doctor to rule out a UTI or if it is a lovely side effect of the Trileptal.

Arrrrggggghhh! I wish he could just tell me what's going on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love the plastic bag of pee clothes in the backpack. It makes a great end to the day doesn't it.

I understand your frustration. Good luck :)

shoeaddict said...

I just read Jenny McCarthy's book about her child who has autism. How is fragile-x different? The same?

Thanks!

Good luck!