CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

When things get quiet..


The other night I was making supper. Blake was in the toyroom, and I wasn't sure where Drew was, and I realized it had been awhile since I checked on him. I found him in my bathroom, playing in the water. He has been really into washing his hands. Over and over and over. That evening, he thought it would be a good idea to wash his hair. I snuck up on him and saw what he was doing. Of course, I ran for my camera. When I got back to take the picture, some soap had gotten in his eyes. So, I ran him to the bathtub and rinsed his hair. He was crying the whole time, and rubbing his poor eyes. Made me feel a little guilty that I went for the camera. This is him, after his bath:


Two morals to this story. First, if your kid is quiet too long, they are definitely getting into something. Second, bring your camera right away when you go to investigate.

2 comments:

a said...

Yes, bring the camera when investigating. Sweet pictures, even the "cried-out" eyes.

Anonymous said...

Great tips :)