CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Help you, Drew!


Drew decided he needed to wear his jammies. So, as soon as Blake saw him in them, he dodged to his room to get his own. I went to go help him get them on, and he started squealing and screaming, "NO!!" He brought his jammies to Drew and said, "Help you, Drew!" Drew said, "No" Blake said, "Help you! Please!" Drew gave a half-hearted attempt, and said, "Mommy help you, Blake" This went on for at least ten minutes. (I am not exaggerating!) I tried to help him a couple times, each time he squealed and kicked. He gave up after awhile. I really wanted to help him. Then I really wanted Drew to help him. Aggghhhh!

2 comments:

Maddy said...

I can actually remember the first time my older son helped the younger one - searing on the faded old memory bank.
Cheers

This is my calling card or link"Whittereronautism"until blogger comments get themselves sorted out.

theotherlion said...

that's so cute! i love when kids mix up pronouns and when they love other kids!