CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Dad Update

I just got back from visiting my dad at the hospital. He received a breathing treatment while I was there. They checked his temperature (normal!) and said his blood saturation levels were 95%. I guess this is a little different than the arterial blood gas level, but 95% is good for someone my dad's age. He was feeling better. He is off the oxygen now, and will be coming home on Friday. Thanks for the prayers.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad to hear Grandpa V. is doing better. Mark

theotherlion said...

HOORAY!

Leanne said...

Glad he is doing better - I know how stressful that can be. I apologize for missing this till now - I've been away from my pc far too much lately.

Michelle said...

thanks for the update and glad to hear he was going home today!

Unknown said...

Kristie -
WOW! Glad to hear your dad is on the mend! Will keep him inm y thoughts. Paula