CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 10, 2008

An Award!


I can't believe it! I have receive a Bloggers of the World Award from Maddy at Whitterer on Autism. I am humbled. She has a wonderful blog that I read daily. She is an amazing mother, and an entertaining writer. I recommend you check her out. Starting with THIS post.

Ok, so since I have received this award, I am supposed to award others. Here are some of my favorites:

Erika at The Other Lion. She is a single mom raising a sweet boy dubbed "Punkin" who has Fragile X Syndrome. I am hoping to meet her at the St. Louis Conference this summer.

Suzanne at Just a bunch of Nothin' certainly blogs about more than "Nothin'". Suzanne is special to me because she was the first person who sent me a personal email after Drew was diagnosed with Fragile X Syndrome. I posted a message on the Fragle X listserve, and she emailed me right away.

Michelle at Big Blueberry Eyes blogs about her life, and her sweet girl Kayla, who happens to have Down Syndrome. They are expecting their second child soon. Go over there and help them pick a name.

Thanks again to Maddy, for the award!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am DEEPLY honored. I am gonna blabber on and on about this on my blog.

I never win stuff like this.

I might just alert the media.

:)

{{thank you!!}}

Kathy Gillen said...

Hi, I found you through Michelle's site. I also have a special kiddo...my fourth child has a severe mitochondrial disease. Stop by and visit...I love your site and attitude.

Mark said...

Congradulations Kristie!
Thank you for all your help with my Blog so far.
You deserve it!
Keep up the GOOD work, I check your site regularly and get more ideas on how to post.

Michelle said...

What a nice surprise this was! Thank you so much for thinking of me and passing this on...I'm touched! I'm hoping to get to it this week :)