CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sick and tired

Eric's sick, and I'm tired. He has the flu. Aching, headache, fever, coughing and last night he threw up. He couldn't sleep and tossed and turned all night, which kept me from being able to sleep. Around four o'clock, I went out and tried to sleep on the couch. But an hour or so later, Drew woke up for the day. I hope I am not getting it. Right now I am freezing cold and I have a headache. But, I get a lot of headaches, so it is hard to say if I am really getting sick. I hope not. The boys are fine so far. Eric has stayed away from them, and I have been spraying Lysol on everything.

2 comments:

fragilemom said...

I hope you stay well! We went through it with our family. My husband is the only one who got out of it all. He's just a healthy horse, I guess! Lots of sleep, which I know is difficult in a FX home, is the secret! I got to do it once! hee hee

Anonymous said...

Matty is coming down with a cold/allergies/sinus infection type of deal. I would have kept him home today but it is school pictures. I'm really hoping that his pictures aren't of him covered in boogers.

Hope Eric feels better soon and the rest of you don't get it.