CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tuesday musings

So, we are in the final days of summer break. Eight days from now, Drew will start school, I'll start my new job, and Blake will go to the babysitter for the first time. I am starting to feel anxious about my job. I am sure it will be fine, but that's just how I am.

Have you been watching the Russia/Georgia conflict? There has not been a ton of coverage on the news. It seems that there is more about John Edwards cheating on his wife. Anyway, I heard this morning that Russian President Dmitry Medvedev called a halt to fighting. I find it interesting since Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has been in charge of this attack all along, and suddenly Medvedev calls a ceasefire? I bet Putin isn't happy about it. Anyway, Turkey has proposed the formation of the Caucasus Union in response to this. Very interesting.

A quick review on my hip T. I tried it out last night. It seemed to work well, and was quite comfortable. Eric thought it looked like I had it pulled down too far, but I was talking to my neighbor Heather about it, and she said she thought it just looked like I had a tank top on under my tshirt. So, I guess that is good. That's what it's supposed to look like. I squatted down a few times, trying to see if my butt was showing, and each time, it stayed covered. Success!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, everyone else starts school so early. Monkey doesn't go back until after Labor Day.

I'm sure all the changes will be challenging for you guys but it will work out!

Anonymous said...

I understand your anxiety 100%!! Changes are not our friends either :).

shoeaddict said...

change is always hard for me, too. I'm sure after a while, you will be fine!

We have been watching coverage of the Russia/Georgia conflict, too. We watch Glenn Beck every night and he has a lit to say about it.

I have to admit that the hip t doesn't look like something I would like or need. If you like it though- great!!