CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Stolen from Beth

I stole this idea from Beth at Fragile What?

Outside My Window… it is raining and cold.

I am thinking… I can't believe I went to bed at 8:00 last night and I am still tired!

I am thankful for… Eric putting the boys to bed last night.
From the kitchen… I can see a few messes that need cleaned up
I am wearing… a pink sweater and jeans
I am creating… uh, dry pants for work? They are in the dryer. lol!
I am going… to get my picture taken for the yearbook today
I am reading… Daughter of Joy. So far, so good.
I am hoping… to wake up a bit
I am hearing… Handy Manny
Around the house… there is plenty to do

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Go to work today and feed 300 kids and fifty parents. Pick up Blake. Make supper. Clean the post office tomorrow. Go to church on Sunday.

0 comments: