CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Woo-hoo Wednesday!!!!

I have plenty of reasons to say woo-hoo today! First and foremost, Blake went pee on the potty this morning! I am so happy. It totally makes my day. We've really been working on this a lot without any success, so hopefully this is a breakthrough.

And, I am leaving tomorrow for my girls' weekend trip to Las Vegas! My flight leaves Columbus at 7 am, so I will have to leave my house at four in the morning. I'm going to need a cup of coffee to stay awake, I believe. But it'll definitely be worth it. :) I can't wait. I won't be home until Monday night.

We started Drew on Ritalin yesterday. Not exactly a woo-hoo, but hopefully it will help him function a little better in school. The follow-through on dicipline has really helped, but attention issues are hallmark Fragile X, so we wanted to help that deficit. We'll see how it turns out.

Try to miss me while I'm gone! I'll be back with lots of pictures.

3 comments:

Chris said...

congrats Drew!!
Kristie have good flight. I am traveling to Houston as I type.
I hope to see you on Sunday

Chris said...

sorry I meant Congrats to Blake. Not congrats for Drew and the meds. I typed the first comment while walking in the airport terminal.

Anonymous said...

WTG BLAKE!!! That is too awesome :)