CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Drew's school picture wardrobe fiasco

Eric and I thought we had everything all planned out. When we had Drew's parent teacher conference, we stopped at JcPenney and got a shirt for him for his schol picture. He wasn't with us, but we just got him a size 10. Looked good. Well, fast forward to today. School picture day. First of all, we got up later than normal. He woke up at 5:30 to go to the bathroom. He wanted to get up for the day, but I told him to go back to bed. Usually that lasts five or ten minutes and he comes back to ask again. Well, this time, we all fell asleep until 7:05. I had to give Drew a bath, and get him dressed. I did that, with the exception of his shirt that I needed to iron. I got his breakfast and ironed his shirt. Then slid his shirt over his head. The sleeves went way over his hands and the shirt went past his butt. What a bummer. We had bought him some long sleeved screen printed tees over the weekend, but they all had words on them and I didn't want that on his picture. So, I got out his favorite sweater, the one he wore last Christmas. Thankfully it still fit him. And he was happy to wear it. So, I guess that is what he's wearing. Now if we can just get him to smile for the picture, we'd be all set.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...i do that with matty all the time

theotherlion said...

Typical! The one time you're prepared. =) That always happens to me.