CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 17, 2008

The kids started getting up at 4:00 this morning. First it was Drew having to go to the bathroom. Next it was Blake yelling, "I'm hungwy!" I went in his room to tell him to go back to sleep and he said, "Mommy, my tummy's hungwy," as he rubbed his tummy. Soo cute. But not cute enough. I made him stay in his bed and went back to my own bed. Back and forth, back and forth I went between the boys "needing" something. Finally, at 5:01am, I gave in and got dressed. Blake went in Drew's room and said, "Good Morning, Drew. High five!" I do believe they were tag-teaming me. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It kinda sounds like they were teaming up on you. But cute!

Umma said...

Haha! They sure do work together nicely!

Jen said...

That's funny...of course, not so funny when your the one that's having to get up!
It's really nice as they get older and are able to take care of themselves when they want to get up at those early hours.