CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Big baby



LAst night before bed, I peeked in on the kids. I found Blakey with his thumb in his mouth and his cheeks all flushed, looking sweet as can be. Of course I had to take a picture. And do you think the flash(es) bothered him? Not a bit. He didn't even flinch. I can't believe my baby is five! He is going to be six in four months! He seems like such a baby to me. Crap! Where did time go? I'm holding onto this picture.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww...how sweet and precious

Umma said...

Those are just the cutest shots.

Unknown said...

ADORABLE! Ben too will be 6 soon...he sleeps with his lovie ( a worn burping diaper) that he puts across the back of his neck (he's a tummy sleeper)....you've given me an idea that I need to capture that on film before he outgrows lovie!

Happy Holidays Kristie to you and your family!
Paula