CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Break has officially begun

Today was the last day of school for the boys. Blake had a Pajama Day at school, and Santa visited the class.

Drew had his Christmas program today. It was a carry-in, and parents and grandparents were welcome to attend. We watched the kids (all 23 of 'em) sing, and then we went through a line and got our lunch. The school provided cold meat sandwiches and cheese, and everyone else was supposed to bring something in. I brought cheesy potatoes, and did NOT let Blake help me this time. You may remember my Thanksgiving food debacle.

Anyway, Drew stayed put where he belonged during the singing, though he did plop down on the ground outside the cafeteria when they were filing in. But, there were a bunch of people in there! Facing him! And waiting for him to perform! I hardly blame him. Anyway, we had a good time, and he got two big helpings of his beloved mac-n-cheese. And MAN! There were a lot of desserts. Yum. I used a dinner plate. There was no way those little dessert plates were going to do the trick. After the program, Drew was free to leave. So...

We delivered orders from my Pampered Chef party I had last Friday night. The stuff came fast! And I got $90 in free stuff. Woohoo!

3 comments:

Chris said...

$90 of FREE STUFF! ! but wait it is Pampered Chef .....So you got a Ladle and one pot holder , Right?

Anonymous said...

I'll thump Chris for ya okay!

Enjoy your break...ours starts after school today. :)

Kristiem10 said...

Chris, you smarty pants! You sounds like your brother. No, I actually got quite a lot of stuff! And I bought a trifle bowl for 60% off.