CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sometimes you have to improvise


So a couple weeks ago, Blake broke the child lock I have on the snack cabinet. Since then, it's been a snack free-for-all in the Meyer house. Today, the kids were driving me buggy with the snacking. I'm not denying them a snack. Don't get me wrong. *Keri :)* It was one thing after another after another. I scolded, threatened timeouts, and nothing helped. So I took a dishtowel and tied the cabinets closed. Thank goodness it worked. This is one time when poor fine motor skills are working to my advantage. Now if I could just figure out keep them out of the fridge.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

good improvisation (is that a word...lol) Matty and the fridge drive me nuts too. He just opens the door and stares in it though. He never takes anything with out permission....usually.