CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Drew's Favorite Smell


Drew brought this home the other day, and I thought it was pretty funny. Drew's favorite smell is Mom, and he drew a picture of me. Why am I crying, you ask? I don't know. It's not like he sees me cry that much. But, I'll say the picture is accurate for today. I wanted to cry when I learned he got a red card! And he had to have a timeout during homework time. Ugh. He cried for an hour after school because he wasn't allowed to watch television because of the red card. I hope he draws a smiley picture of me tomorrow and gets a green card.

3 comments:

Umma said...

That's so sweet...it's nice to hear you smell good isn't it? lol

I hope he has a better day today for everyone's sake.

Anonymous said...

maybe he got the red card before he drew the picture. he was just looking to the future.

Mark said...

I agree with FXSmom.