CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Randomness

If I could have a superpower today, I would like to be able to do things with the twitch of my nose. Like Samantha. If you don't know who Samantha is, you're too young. Use Google.

Anyway, from where I sit with my legs propped up on the desk, I can see about eleventeen things that need done. But my legs hurt! Wah! Maybe I need to buy some Z-Coil shoes. Ever seen these beauties?
On second thought, maybe I shouldn't get some. Those kids would probably make fun of me. But then again, do I care?

I spoke with the other kindergarten class today about Blake. They were cuties, but this group was a bunch of talkers. They said, "I know Blake!" and "You live next door to Heather!" and "Hey! I like to play outside!" When I asked if anyone had any questions, a little girl asked why Blake can't talk. I told her that he can talk, but he doesn't always know how to answer questions. I told her that he likes kids and it's ok just to play with him without talking a lot.

His aide wrote in the communication book that Blake threw the scissors, tried to take his shirt off in class and hit her today! Yikes.

Drew, on the other hand, had a green card today. Well, my kitchen didn't clean itself while I was typing so I better get on that.

0 comments: