CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sad news

My grandfather passed away last night. He was a real sweetie. He was my grandma's second husband. My dad's father (her first husband) died suddenly at a young age and left my grandma a widow. After years of mourning, she joined a single's club to get out and do things. There she met Don. They were very cute together. Our first meeting of him was when he sent his cranberry salad to our Christmas celebration. He came along with it the following year. They eventually married. They had a lot of fun together for many years. This is the most recent picture I have of him. It was taken at my grandma's 80th birthday almost exactly a year ago.
I loved him and I am sad to see him go. He will be missed by many people.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for your loss Kristi :(

Joanie said...

Prayers and sympathy to you and your family....

Anonymous said...

sorry that your grandpa passed away I know it hurts he is in heaven think if it that way.
Jessica

Shoeaddict said...

I'm very sorry to hear that. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.