CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 13, 2009

I hate when I don't remember to use my brain

I took some pictures this week and I've been wanted to put them on my blog. However, the batteries in my camera died, and I kept forgetting to pick up more. This morning, I was thinking about it, and remembered that I have two of the same batteries in my old camera. So I took them out and put them in my regular camera. Duh!

Anyway, my kidlings like to listen to Laurie Berkner. She sings all kinds of fun kids songs like:

Victor Vito
Froggie Went A-courtin' (Drew's Favorite)
I'm Not Perfect (my favorite!)
Pig on her Head
and many, many more

Anyway, we got a Laurie Berkner Band DVD from Aunt Kelly a couple years ago, and every now and then, the kids get on a "Victor Vito" kick and watch it over and over and over.

Here are some pics of Drew dancing and singing along:


Here is Drew singing the part about "Tuesday we had a snooze day". He's getting ready to lay down and pretend to be asleep.


He gave me a guitar and had me stomping along to "We are the dinosaurs--marching, marching" until he told me, "Sorry Mom. You are not dancing with me today," and took my guitar back.

On Monday, Drew came home with a picture of himself. His math teacher's husband is in the military, and so she brought in a uniform for the kids to try on and talk about Veteran's Day. I thought that was pretty cool. Drew did too, apparently, because he brought his picture to the television and propped it up against the screen where he could see it.

I am going to Chicago with my sister and niece and nephew tonight. We are going to Rush University again to see Dr. Berry-Kravis for the research study Kyle is in. I'm praying it goes smoothly. I'll post again maybe Sunday night!

0 comments: