CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 9, 2009

Not so confusing

We have been working on learning shapes, and we find shapes in various places. We have round coasters which are circles, and we have these:
I wondered what Blake would say they are since they are squares with circles in them. He has taken to calling them circle-squares. Not too shabby, eh?

Blake and I are home today. He had fever last night and has cold symptoms. I have a sore throat myself, so I opted to be the one to call in sick to work.For the past week, he's been getting up at 5am or before, so today I was surprised when he was still sleeping at 7:15. I went in to check on him and he was all curled up on the floor covered in a fleece blanket. I picked him up and put him back in bed, and he barely budged. So, that was a pretty clear sign he wasn't feeling like himself.

Have a good day!

1 comments:

theotherlion said...

I hope you feel better soon. Do you think that Punkin and Blake have been communicating telepathically again and shared germs?