CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

On Tuesday, we got new windows! I love them. Unfortunately, one has a scratch in it, so they are going to replace it next week. But, they still look great. We can actually see out without it looking like it is a rainy day! Our old windows had broken seals in them, and there was condensation in between the panes.

I know, I have been a blog slacker lately. I guess I am just in a funk.

We already bought some Christmas presents for the boys. They are always stealing my camera to take pictures, so we got each of them a digital camera for Christmas. Not the kid kind. They'd not like that. But it has a 2.5 inch screen so they can easily see what they took pics of.

Yesterday, I was making pineapple cookies. I had whipped off my sweater because the kitchen was getting hot. (Yeah, now that I can see out, I guess people can see in, too. Oops!) Anyway, Blake thought it would be a good idea to wear my sweater. I thought it was funny, so of course, I snapped some pictures of him.

1 comments:

theotherlion said...

Exhibitionist, eh?

I can see that with the camera. Punkin has a little kid one that his dad got him, but he has never been interested in it. But I bet if I gave him a real one, he would like it.