CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 28, 2009

We survived Black Friday

My sister Kelly and I went Black Friday shopping yesterday. We didn't start at midnight or 3 am or anything, but headed out at 6:30. I got home at 12:50 am this morning. That's almost nineteen hours! Whew! Well, actually Kelly wanted to see New Moon again, so we did that. The last time we saw it, we had to sit in the second row. We got a good seat this time, and only got threre ten minutes before the show started.

As far as the shopping went, we didn't really go for any Early Bird specials. We did get some nice deals, but nothing major. Well, Kelly got a couple major things for her kids, but I am not at liberty to say what they are.

I must still be really tired, thoughm because I keep having to backspace my typos.

There will definitely be an afternoon nap. Eric is out shopping for a new suit.

0 comments: