CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas 2009

We had a really, really nice Christmas.

First, I took Blake to the children's mass at church on Christmas Eve in the afternoon. It is always packed, so we got there like, forty minutes early. I guess I should preface this by saying that Blake has not been through a whole mass since he was a babe. But we thought we'd give it a try. He moved around a lot. He headbutted me twice, and when he busted my lip, we decided that was enough. I wasn't unhappy, though. I just knew he'd reached his limit. We were there for an hour and a half.

Then we came home and Eric went to church while I made supper. When he got home, we all ate. Now, traditionally, I give the boys baths after supper and Santa shows up while they are in the tub. Well, they are catching on to this, so they were very eager to take baths. Blake had already had a bath before church and Drew HATES baths, so they had to know what would happen. lol. Next year, we'll be starting a new tradition. After baths, they opened their gifts from Santa.
After presents, we went to my mom and dad's house to see my grandma.
After that we went to Eric's sister's house for awhile.

Christmas morning, we went to my mom and dad's house. We had some yummy cinnamon rolls that my sister brought, then opened presents there.

Kyle and Danielle

We ate lunch then went to Eric's mom and dad's house.
We opened gifts right away.
Drew took a bunch of pictures.
We went home around 7:00 in the evening. It was a nice holiday.

0 comments: