CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I got nothin'

I have been so busy for the past week! My sister had surgery a week ago today and I have been going to the hospital, bringing her home from the hospital, helping them out with laundry and meals and just visiting. BTW, she is doing well considering all the things she had done to her.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. But I have been drinking my fair share of Mountain Dews lately. Speaking of Dew, have you seen the new "throwback" MD? It's made with real sugar. I swear I like it better than the regular. Maybe it's just the hillbilly yelling "Yahoo!" on the bottle. Oh, and I can't type Mountain Dew without typing Mountain Drew by accident first.

I am making beef and noodles and mashed potatoes for us for supper. I am waiting for my mom to call me. They are on a cruise and have an excursion in Cozumel, Mexico today. She said she'd call me at 3:30. She didn't. But she's probably in a different time zone than me, eh?

Have a nice evening. I'll be blogging more when I am spending more time with my boys and hubs.

3 comments:

Umma said...

Sodas with real sugar do taste better! We've switched to only sodas with cane sugar vs. high fructose corn syrup and there is a big difference in my opinion!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that Kelly is doing well. I'm sure a lot of it has to do with you taking such good care of her! Tell her I've been thinking about her. ~ Lisa Miller

fragilemom said...

My in-laws rave about the throwback MD as well. I think other sodas are following suit - Pepsi?

Just gettin back into the swing of blogging. Check it out when you get time. What a great sister you must be!