CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

He's killing me

I was talking to my mom on the phone when I noticed Blake dragging the glider rocker through the kitchen into the living room. I took it from him and brought it back into the toyroom where it belongs. "Please Mommy!" he begged. He kept trying to get it from me, so I sat down on it. He went into the living room.

I talked a couple more minutes and I checked in on him in the living room. He had dragged the recliner down the hall! It was in the doorway to his bedroom when I found him. How does a seven year old move a recliner?! And more importantly, why does a seven year old move a recliner into his bedroom?!

2 comments:

theotherlion said...

That's awesome! Maybe our boys shouldn't get together. They may move the whole house...

fragilemom said...

Good question. Mine tend to want to move furniture too...although they limit it to small chairs...thank goodness!