CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Randomness

The past couple days here have been humid as all get out. The kids are at camp and I was folding laundry in the kitchen and it got as dark as night in the house. I flipped on some lights and watched the field of corn out our back window waving frantically with the wind. All of a sudden it stopped. Totally. I guess it was the proverbial calm before the storm. Storms don't usually bother me in the the least, but this had an ominous feel to me. Now it is pouring down rain and thundering and lightning. Our gutters aren't holding all the water.

I know I said I was going to post about sesnory diets and still haven't. I will gather my info on it and post what I can. This is what I do. I decide I am going to undertake a big project, I start it, and then I never follow through.

This Friday, we are going on our annual state fair overnighter. It will be myself and my sister, our kids and our parents. The husbands (except my dad) always somehow get out of it. The weather is supposed to be nice, though, so that helps.

Have a lovely day wherever you are!

0 comments: