CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

School Updates

The kids have been doing pretty well with school!  Blake looks forward to it every day and gets good reports most days.

I am excited that Drew is doing as well as he is.  I was really worried about sending him to Fort Loramie, even though we wanted him back with the kids he started school with.  He still has some compliance issues, but overall is making good progress. 

Every morning, he said, "You see me there?  Where I go?"  I have to reply,  "Yep, I'll see you at school.  You go to Mrs. Stueve's room and I will see you at lunch time."  He says, "Is this the cafeteria?"  wherever he happens to be a the time.  He's tricking me, you see.  He always has a big smile on his face when he asks this.  Sometimes, I pretend to fall for it and say, "Yes, this IS the cafeteria!"  and he corrects me proudly, saying, "No, this is the toyroom!"

His class is doing a five dollar gift exchange for Christmas. I have to say, I was a little stumped as to what to buy.  I don't really know what typical ten year old boys are into.  I ended up getting a travel Battleship game and will probably throw in some candy. 

Sixteen more work days until Christmas break.  :)  Not that I'm counting or anything. 

0 comments: