CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas is coming....

Tuesday night, I had bible study.  When I got home, I was surprised to discover that Eric had put up the Christmas tree.  It wasn't decorated or anything, but it was up.  We usually wait a little longer, but he was feeling energetic, I guess.

Then last night, I went to bunko and he put the lights on it.  He said Drew was quite excited about it, and as soon as Eric had the lights on it, Drew said, "I go to bed now," as though he was waiting for it to be done.  Blake was just excited for the singing Santa to be back. 


Today, I started putting ornaments on the tree.  Of course, the boys wanted to help.  We have a lot more to put on tonight, but I thought we'd stop and do the rest after supper.  

Now I have to figure out what to make for supper.  Eric has extremely high triglycerides and shouldn't have any sugars or carbs!  We are carb addicts around here.

0 comments: