CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A New Day

Drew had a little anxiety going to bed last night, but not bad.  I went in and covered him up several times.  He knows how to cover himself up but it is a comfort measure to have your mom cover you up, of course.  He fell asleep pretty quickly and woke up happy this morning. 

I used to try to get him to put on his backpack while we wait for the them to get picked up.  He has always refused and I end up carrying it for him.  Today, he just went over and put it on.  Like it's something he does everyday.  I was so surprised!

He is on 10mg of Arbaclofen again today.  I hope it does well for him.  He's such a sweet boy.  I just want to make his life easier.  He has so many challenges and I am impressed with how well he does with them. 

Today he said, "Hey Mommy!  Guess what?!  I love you."  What a great way to start out our day.

0 comments: