CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 28, 2012

That boy!

Blake came up to me a couple minutes ago and asked me to kiss his owie.  I looked at it and it was a scratch that looked at least a day old. I kissed it and he asked for a banaid.  I said ok and we went into the bathroom.  I put  a little Neosporin on it and a bandaid.  He thanked me and ran off.  Normally he removes his bandaids within three seconds, but this time he left it on.  He couldn't stop thinking about it, though.  He would try to play with his train, but next thing you know, he'd be holding his injured arm in his "good" arm.  He sighed a lot and stopped to look at it.  He showed it to me forty-eleven times and asked to take off the bandaid.  I looked at him solemnly and said, "You have an owie. You better leave it on."  and he went off with more sighing and arm-holding.  I know if it had been on his leg, he'd have been limping.  lol.

I took this picture of him with his finger covering the bandaid.  You can see how distressed he is by it. 


While I was typing this, he ripped the bandaid off and said, "Whew!  It's all fixed, now!"  and is playing happily, putting his bandaid on Thomas.

3 comments:

theotherlion said...

How cute! Punkin asked for bandaids the other day (which he hates) after he saw an episode of Caillou where he got them on both knees.

Lisa said...

I am glad to see Drew survived his "gravelly serious" injury!

Keri said...

I am so glad u r blogging again. I really miss it. ur boys r sooo cute.