CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Summer's almost here

In a little over a month, school will be out and with it, our schedule will go by the wayside.  I am trying to come up with ideas for scheduled events for the kids.  I like lazing around, but they constantly want to know what's next. 

So far, I am hoping our county board of DD will be having a weekly camp like they did last year.  It was once a week.  And we signed them up for ARC camp which was every day of the first week in August, I believe.  But that leaves a lot of days to fill. 

The boys are already signed up for Challenger Little League, which is four or five Sundays in the summer.

Not sure about story time at the library, but a scheduled trip twice a week might be a good idea.  I am just not sure.   If you have any suggestions, I'd be glad to hear them.

0 comments: