CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2014

My baby is FOURTEEN today!

It happens every day.  Kids get older in a blink of an eye and moms are left wondering how did he get so old?!  That is what I am wondering today.  Drew is fourteen years old today.


I love the above picture.  I had no idea what I was doing with that baby in my arms, and by the way he was looking at me, he wasn't too sure, either.  





But, we must have figured it out somehow, because here is all handsome, happy and half-grown. Happy Birthday to my sweet Drewy-boy!



2 comments:

Lisa said...

Isn't it funny how the day-to-day can feel like forever, but the years feel like days? Happy birthday Drew!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I missed this post in July but I just wanted to say that you do a great job with both of your kids. And you are right--he is happy and so handsome!!!
Grandma V