CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Camp!

I signed the boys up for a day camp for this summer! It is run by the county board of developmental disabilities. It is nine times over the summer. I spoke with the person in charge of the camp and she said she couldn't guarantee a spot for every session. She said to bring them to the first one and they'd let me know from there. I am hoping they'll get to keep going. Though I worry that Drew's anxiety will cause him to have a seizure and he'll get sent home. They're supposedly prepared to handle special needs kids/adults, so who knows, maybe it won't be a big deal. I just sent in their emergency medical forms. Camp starts in a couple weeks.

2 comments:

theotherlion said...

EEK. Some day I will be brave enough to try this.

Kristiem10 said...

Erika, this is my first year for it, and the kids are 7 and almost 10. I've contemplated and later rejected the idea over the past several years.