CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Going on a trip

Every summer, the boys and I go with my sister and her kids and my parents on a mini-vacation. We are going to the Ohio State Fair in Columbus and the Boonshoft Museum of Discovery. We'll stay two nights at a condo. Drew is very excited about it. He keeps saying, "I go in Grandma's car?" I accidentally told him on Sunday that we were going to the fair, and he has been talking about it nonstop. I usually don't tell him so early, because I have to hear about it 200 times a day until we actually go. I'll post pictures when we get back.

6 comments:

Donnetta said...

Have a fabulously wonderful time!

Anonymous said...

What were you thinking mom!! I try not to tell my fraggles anything until the moment of either because I get pretty sick of hearing it too. But sometimes as parents we let it slip cuz we are just so excited too!!

a said...

Have fun!!! I am suffering now too--I told the boys about a trip we are taking this weekend (before we went on our St. Louis trip last week)...SO...during the St. Louis trip I got many earfuls about our trip to "Poppa K's farm...

Anonymous said...

We are having a family reunion Aug 6-12 at my parents in Chicago. My fragile x nephew (22 yrs) found out and has been packing his movies since May.
Oma

heidi @ ggip said...

Hi, I grew up in Ohio, but we never went to any fairs, let alone the state fair.

Anyhow, I'm out visiting all the folks who entered my blog contest last week. I hope you had fun.

Angi said...

I could not find an email address for you - but you won the book "Snitch" by Rene Gutteridge - at my Dog Days of Summer Giveaway. Please email me your address - email is connievail@hotmail.com.

Check back often - I will be giving away more books!

Thanks!
Connie