CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A Lazy Day

I have been up for four hours. I am still in my pajamas, and have no desire to dress. My house is a mess. Toys are strewn about, cookie and cracker crumbs abound. The sink is full of dirty dishes, the dishwasher is full of clean dishes. I am tired, and want a nap. I kind of like lazy days. Unfortunately, Eric doesn't have the same appreciation for them as I do. He comes home from work and says, "What have you been doing? As if to say, "you lazy sloth, I know you have been laying on the couch all day. I am not fooled by the speed cleaning you did fifteen minutes before I got here." Or maybe that's just my guilty concience. lol. I will probably just tidy up a bit before lunch and make the boys take naps. Which means I will have a nap. Maybe I'm just depressed about Lindsay Lohan getting arrested again. Sigh. Where is that child's mother? Oops. Your age is showing again, Kristie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right along side her getting in trouble too! I love your writing Kristie!

Kristiem10 said...

Ahh, unfortunately, you are right. I believe her mom is just in it for the party. She won't have Lindsay to party with when her daughter is doing time.