CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Things I love

1. When my kids are just watching television, and something cracks them up, and they get the giggles.

2. When Blake is tired, he'll come up to me with a blanket and say, "Rocky baby?" and want me to rock him.

3. When Eric gets home from work, and the boys run to the door and they begin their "Daddy rituals" for the evening.

4. When Drew pats the floor next to him and says, "Sit down with me, Mommy."

5. When one of the boys get an idea for a fun thing to do, and they try to involve their brother in the action.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

#4 is just a heart-melter. These time, sometimes trying, pass quickly.

Misty said...

You came to my blog for my giveaway, but I wanted you to know that I have a child with Fragile X as well. We adopted him at birth. I will definitely put you on my blogroll.

Angi said...

Thanks for entering my giveaway at my blog. I like your list! Enjoy it - when they get to be 10 or 12, there are fewer sweeter moments!

Anonymous said...

Rocky baby...how sweet is that :)

Ang said...

You can now add:
#6 I won a new bracelet from the doggy days of summer bloggy carnival!

Please email me so that I can mail it to you! Hope that you're having a great day :)

BlondeBlogger said...

Hi Kristie!

Wanted to let you know that you won my giveway for the personalized children's CD from Name Your Tune! Congrats!

On another note, I wanted to say how absolutely precious your children are....they are so adorable!