CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Back to School


Today was the first day of school for both boys. Drew was nervous. He was excited about it last night, and kept asking, "Mrs. Ruhenkamp's class? Mrs. Hoehne be there? I go in the fun room?"

This morning, he said, "I can't wanna go to school. Sorry." And when Mrs. Hoehne showed up to take him, he said, "Hold you me, Mommy?"





Blake was excited to go to school today. He was mad when Drew left and he had to wait. His preschool is in the afternoon this year.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your boys are so precious.
As a teacher I've seen many students nervous about going to school, even 5th graders! I know how difficult it is to change the routine and it's even harder for fxers.

Punkin's Oma

theotherlion said...

They are so stinking CUTE!