CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

And the bad mother award goes to......

Kristie for forgetting to send her son's lunch with him. Scratch that. Kristie for forgetting to make her son's lunch. Or maybe I should get the bad mother award for not even realizing I forgot his lunch until Carol dropped him off tonight and told me I forgot his lunch. She said, "Don't worry, we made him a grilled cheese." I feel like a heel. He asked for macaroni and cheese right away, and of course I said yes. I made it right up to ease my guilt. It didn't help. At all. I went through his backpack and there was a bill. $4 ---- Forgotten Lunch. Thankfully, Drew is more forgiving of me than I am of myself. When I gave him his mac-n-cheese, he said, "Aw, thanks Mommy."

1 comments:

Donnetta said...

Don't be too hard on yourself! We all have one of "those" days!!

You are a fantastic mother who just forgot to send a lunch. He did not go hungry... you just have a bill to pay. :-)