CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Fish Fry

Last night we went to my inlaws' house for a fish fry. It so happens that I detest fish, so my mother-in-law made some grilled chicken for me. She takes good care of me. She even bought a six pack of Mike's Hard Cranberry Lemonade for me! (I drank two)

The boys were excited to be at Grandma and Grandpa's house, though they weren't thrilled with the fish. Blake put the pieces in his mouth and sucked the breading off and then removed the fish. Eww. Nasty. All these naked little piece of fish on his plate. What he really loved was the cheesy potatoes. I think he had three helpings, and when his g-ma finally sat down to eat, he tried to snag hers as well.

Anyway, we sat around and talked for quite awhile. It was a relaxing evening. The boys were content, I didn't have to chase them around much. Drew fell asleep on the way home and we went right to bed.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Hey Kristie,
Were the fish from the fishing trip in Canada?

Kristiem10 said...

Yep, it sure was. They said it was good. I wouldn't know. lol!