CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 1, 2007

Bus Woes

Drew's new school arrangement is going great. He likes it, is learning a lot, and we have seen a real difference in him already. There is one drawback, though: he doesn't get to ride the bus. He likes Carol, his aide and driver, but he longs to ride the bus. This is how our everyday conversation goes:

Drew: Mom, I want to ride the bus tomorrow.
Me: You don't ride the bus anymore.
Drew: (sadly)But I want to.
Me: I know, honey, but you ride in Mrs. H's car.
Drew: I can't want the car.


My poor boy! I wish I could send him to school in a bus. He is jealous of Blake, who rides a bus everyday. He watches from the driveway as I get Blake off the bus, and on the way in the house, we have this same conversation.

0 comments: