CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 3, 2007

I am a mean mother




See that unhappy face? It is all my fault. Just some regular kid-maintenence. I cut Drew's toenails, cleaned out his belly button, and the worst thing of all...I pulled his tooth. It was his front tooth, and the thing was ready to come out. It was pointed in an awkward angle. Another tooth had already erupted behind it. So. I decided it needed to come out. I pinned his arms down with my legs. (Yeah, I can understand why he was scared!) and pulled that sucker. It bled a bit. Blake was excited by all the commotion and smacked Drew on top of the head. This didn't help matters at all. Poor kid.

2 comments:

shoeaddict said...

Well, good Lord!

Sending your stuff tomorrow. Promise. Email me your info one more time

kristenhp@eatel.net

Anonymous said...

You're evil...lol. I've been there. I'd rather sit on them and yank a tooth than have the dentist strap him to a board, insert cold nasty metal things and yank it.