CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I've Been Tagged

Brandy at Fresh Sugar Photography tagged me.

The Rules.

Post the rules before you give the facts. Post eight random facts about yourself. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag eight people and list their names. Leave the people you tagged a comment on their blog, letting them know that they've been tagged.

So, here goes:

1. I am a bargain shopper. I rarely buy anything unless it is on sale. When we first met, Eric thought this was gross. He said I was getting the leftover crap no one else wanted. I think this has to do with the fact that his father owned a clothing store, and he always got the new stuff first. Now he gets excited when I tell him what a bargain I bought something for.

2. I have social anxiety. Big time. My heart races when I have to go to a party. Or worse yet, if I have to speak in front of people. And, sometimes to combat this, I will have a couple drinks. And this isn't always a good idea. Because then I make a fool of myself and take pictures that look like this:



There is an exception to this rule, and that is this: When it comes to my kids, I will talk to anyone or do anything I have to so that their needs are met. I don't always like it, but I don't try to get out of it.

3. I am lazy. There. I said it. I hope today isn't the day that Eric looks at my blog. As if he doesn't already think I'm lazy. lol. Seriously. The most energetic thing I do most days is cook. Which brings me to #4.

4. I love to cook. I am always looking for new recipes, and I collect cookbooks. Eric will eat most anything I make. Even the nasty meatloaf I made recently that had an apple cider vinegar glaze over the top. It stunk up the whole house, but still he ate it. I am a much better cook than I am baker. (except that meatloaf day)

5. I take a nap almost every day. I am like a baby that way. If I don't get my nap, I get grumpy. A nap on the sofa will not suffice. It must be a strip-all-the-clothes-off, get-in-bed, set-the alarm-clock type of nap.

6. I live in a town of less than 2000 people. And I like it that way. There are times I think it would be cool to live in a city, but living here is nice. We know all our neighbors and we live in relative safety. Now, if I could do something about the winters....

7. I make grand plans for myself, and never finish the project. I always lose oomph. I have thought about redecorating the boys' bedrooms for a long while now, but haven't gotten them done. I get overwhelmed easily. Maybe that's it! I am not lazy, just easily overwhelmed. No wonder the thought of doing five loads of laundry makes me want to throw up. Isn't self-discovery wonderful? I'll leave #3 on there, just in case.

8. I love to read. Love it. I have a penchant for historical fiction. Romance novels, especially, but doesn't have to be. I am currently reading a series called the A.D. Chronicles by Bodie and Brock Thoene.


Ok. So, now it is time for me to tag 8 people.

The Other Lion

Paula's Place

News From Lake E

Fragile What?!

Diary of a Shoe Addict

Molly Coddled

And She Can't Even Cook

Adventures with Anthony

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks I appreacite that...lol

shoeaddict said...

Will do tomorrow... gotta cook for the hubs

Chris said...

I have been Tagged!! So does the eight people have to be Bloggers or due podcasters count? I don;t have many blogger friends.

Kristiem10 said...

I don't even know what a podcaster is. lol! Just tag the bloggers you know, and don't worry about it. lol!

Anonymous said...

Alrighty then, I guess I'll do this tomorrow.

A nap everyday? Sounds wonderful. Where do I sign up?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words and the plug. Much appreciated.

Anonymous said...

I did it, Kristie! Thanks for the tag.

Kellie said...

Woohoo. I've made my list. Yours is much more fun, however :) I may have to add nap to my daily routine. That sounds awesome!