CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 17, 2007

Wrapped around his little finger

Drew was off school today for a teacher inservice. Blake had to go to school. After Blake left, Drew and I went to McDonald's with my mom for lunch. He had some chicken nuggets, fries and a milk. Well, he must have been thirsty, because he gulped his milk down in a flash. He said, "I want more milk." I said to mom that I couldn't believe how fast he drank it and I said I was going up to get him some water. He said, "Mommy, I want milk." I said, "Water is good. I'll be right back." Well, Mom came up to me and handed me a dollar. She was laughing and said Drew told her, "I want milk. Come on, grandma!" in a rather pleading manner. So of course, he got what he wanted. Funny kid.

0 comments: