CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Woody has a friend


You may remember that Blake is good friends with Woody. On Friday, Woody's pal Buzz Lightyear came to live with us. We found him at a garage sale for two dollars. Now Blake makes Woody and Buzz act out scenes from Toy Story. Especially the part when Woody is at the nasty neighbor kid's house and is stuck under the crate.



Now Buzz can help him. Woody has other things to do besides getting smushed in a pitcher and dancing on the kitchen floor.




(Yes, I know. My kid is always naked.)

3 comments:

theotherlion said...

That is cute! I love that he is acting out the scenes! Brilliant!

Anonymous said...

He may always be naked but the point is that he is always "happy" and naked...lol.

a said...

Love Woody in the jar. My boys were Toy Story fans for many years, and power rangers, and wallace and gromit, and...my least favorite (and forever and always popular here, alas)...the power rangers. Ugh.

I wish I felt comfortable to hang out 'nekkid' as my girl says. It's just so darn cute on the little kids, huh.