CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I thought so, too.


Tonight, I was making supper. I had decided I was going to make pork chops on the George, and I opened a bottle of tariyaki sauce, and it didn't "pop" when I took the cap off. It wouldn't come out of the bottle, so I used my Pampered Chef small spreader to remove it from the bottle. I plopped it into a bowl, whereupon Blake walked up, took one look at it, and said, "Ewww, POOOOOP!!!" I threw it out and we had BBQ on our pork chops.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just realized what the title of your blog is. I LOVE IT!!!

jillalison said...

Kristie, that stuff is AWESOME!!! Seriously, I've used the same product...and it is think and gooey, but if you slather it on some pork chops and BBQ them, it's FABULOUS!!! Trust me. (**wink, wink**)

Anonymous said...

lmao...that is pretty good!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi. My sister directed me to your blog - I sell the teriyaki sauce - although it usually looks a bit more appetizing than your photo - LOL. Seriously though, the problem is the label on your bottle. We switched to our new labels about two and a half years ago, which means your teriyaki sauce is older than that! Get some new sauce and try it again - it is delicious and one that kids usually like!

Anonymous said...

...erm...that looks really gross, and I'm with your kiddo. LOL

However TS is usually quite yummy so you should get a newer bottle. LOL