CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Saturday Morning Musings


So, the boys are going to thier first wedding reception tonight. My cousin Kelli is getting married today. We probably could have found a sitter, but I though why not give it a try? The worst that can happen is we'll leave early. My prediction is that Blake will like it and run around like a crazy man. And Drew will do lots of flapping and eventually adjust. I expect that announcing the wedding party will be a challenge (all the cheering and such) and dinner will pose a problem, at least for Drew. Traditional Catholic weddings around here serve fried chicken, roast beef, mashed potatoes, dressing, corn or green beans and dinner rolls. The only thing on that list Drew will eat is a dinner roll. We may have to feed him before we go. Updates later.

Blake has been taking off his Pull Up left and right. Yesterday, we hung out at home all day. I put him in some zippered pajamas, only I put them on backward, with the zipper up the back. He didn't like it at first, and told me he was stuuuck. But he kept his Pull Up on! :) I have been making him sit on the potty whenever he takes his pants off, but so far, no action.

There you have it. Up tomorrow-wedding pics.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Well I hope all goes well!!

shoeaddict said...

Cutest picture!