CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Grains of Gratitude


1. I have a sore throat, and Eric took care of the kids this morning so I could sleep in until 10! Then, I took a nap this afternoon.

2. I got to talk with my cousin on the phone this evening. (hi Keri!) It was great to talk to her. It has been awhile since I had the chance. It was fun to learn that she reads my blog. (I am such a child!)

3. Drew has been becoming more independent lately. If he has to go to the bathroom, he has been just going, instead of insisting that we go along and stand outside the door. He has also been interested in getting his own snacks. Like getting a bowl from an upper cabinet, and pouring whatever he wants into it.

4. My mom and dad made it home safely from Tennessee. Unfortunately, my mom got my stomach bug I had (and today is her birthday!) It had to be a miserable trip, though. I made her some Jello and had Eric run it over to her. Hopefully she will feel better tomorrow.

0 comments: